From a decadent Christmas Brunch at the Grand Ballroom Foyer to a New Year’s Eve countdown party in the Grand Ballroom, the island resort gives reason to be merry this year-end.
Nestled in 30 acres of lush rainforest on Sentosa island, Capella Singapore presents an idyllic respite from the city chaos, and even more so during the hectic holiday season. With the unveiling of the island resort’s festive line-up from Christmas Eve through to New Year’s Day, diners can expect a range of truly unique culinary highlights as well as festive favorites that will cater to all palates. Whether it’s a Classic Turkey from Chef’s Table or a unique festive meal at The Knolls or Cassia, the seasonal program promises a culinary getaway where guests can celebrate with loved ones.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
– Christmas Day Brunch at the Grand Ballroom Foyer: The iconic Capella Singapore Christmas Brunch returns for the 10th year with an enchanting Gingerbread Man theme. Guests can indulge in the decadent spread which features fresh seafood, a sushi station, a cheese selection, and an assorted salad bar. Festive favorites including Roasted Christmas Turkey with Stuffing and Dill Crusted Salmon with Champagne Sauce can be found at the live stations. Children will be delighted by the Kid’s corner, which offers Mini Beef Sliders and Hawaiian Mini Pizza, as well
as activities such as Christmas caroling, electric animal rides, a magic show, gingerbread man cookie décoration, and face painting. Enticing traditional Christmas desserts such as Warm Christmas Plum Pudding and Capella Singapore’s signature homemade Panettone wrap up the feast.
– Yuletide Celebrations at
The Knolls: Committed to leisurely indulgence, The Knolls presents an impressive Yuletide line-up. Highlights include Foie Gras Terrine and Smoked Duck, Homemade Gravlax with Oscietra Caviar and Apple Carpaccio, and Slow-Cooked Stuffed Turkey Breast. The dessert offering will be a display
of Citrus- Infused
White Chocolate Mousse, Traditional Christmas Pudding, Rum-Soaked Raisin Christmas Stollen and more.
- Cantonese Fare at Cassia: For something a little different, guests can head to Chinese specialty restaurant Cassia which offers elegant Cantonese flavors. The lunch experience on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day features specialties such as the signature Double- Boiled Thick Chicken Broth with Fish Maw, Duo of Scallops and Flower Mushroom, and Baked Spare Rib with Champagne Sauce. Dinner menu presents exquisite dishes such as Baked Lobster with Black Garlic in Light Soya
- Festive Afternoon Tea and Festive Hampers from Chef’s Table: The spectacular Festive Afternoon Tea at Chef’s Table is the ultimate gastronomical pampering in between meals. Savory bites include Tarragon Turkey Mousse and Foie Gras Terrine with Kataifi and Mixed Berry Dressing, while sweets include Organic Wisconsin Cranberry Scone, Marron Glacé
Cheesecake. Chef’s Table has also prepared Festive Hampers complete with homemade creations such as Panettone, Stollen and Gingerbread Man Cookie, complete with Naveganthé South Sea Tea, Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve NV Champagne, and various other decadent goodies to spread the Christmas spirit. Guests can also enjoy Capella’s classic turkey and traditional desserts from home with its Classic
Turkey Medley Package.
- Festive Cocktails at Bob’s Bar: the season is made all the more jolly with Bob’s Bar’s delightful concoctions. Imbibers can sip on the Gin-gle Bell Rock, with Hendrick’s Gin, Rock Melon, Lemon Juice, Rose Water, St Germaine and Prosecco while mocktails include the Spiced Banana with Fresh Banana, Spiced Honey Apple Syrup and Milk.
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- New Year’s Eve Buffet at The Knolls: An epicurean feast to kick off the new year. Highlights include Beef Wellington with Mushroom and Red Wine Sauce, Black Truffle and Herbs Stuffed Chicken and Sustainable Mussels Marinières cooked à la minute.
- A Fabulous New Year at Cassia: On New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, Cassia offers a modern twist on heritage flavors with a six-course dinner menu, which includes premium dishes such as the Braised Fresh Fish Maw with Whole Japanese Flower Mushroom and Abalone Sauce and Wok-Fried Australian Wagyu Beef with Black Pepper Sauce.
- Hawaiian Countdown at the Grand Ballroom: Revellers can end their night at for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Countdown Party. Toast to the end of 2019 during the countdown celebration, with a vibrant celebration amidst the scenic surroundings and look forward to an array of sumptuous bites as well as a line up of exciting activities.